Altimeter Group helps thought leaders better understand technology evolution and how to maximize the value of disruptive trends, which range from social media and mobility to supply chain and enterprise applications. Because disruptive trends by definition have broad impact across the enterprise, we apply a holistic approach to working with clients, fielding the most relevant team for each client engagement. When you engage with Altimeter Group, you engage with the entire firm. We help organizations in the following ways:
- Services for Enterprises or Technology Innovators: Our team of analysts and consultants can help your organization with strategy development. A research-driven process, with benchmark data, proven frameworks and best practices, guides our approach. Recommendations are pragmatic and customized to your specific needs. Service offerings are tailored to each individual client.
- Speeches and Webinars: Our analysts and authors are some of the most sought after keynote speakers in the industry. Venues have ranged from 5,000 people at the World Business Forum to private company gatherings of company executives. In all cases, speeches are tailored to the needs of the specific audience.
- Research: Tap into our independent, objective research. Work with an Altimeter analyst to leverage existing and ongoing research that supports your business goals.
- Advisory: Advisory engagements are as diverse as the problems we address and range from short calls to longer engagements and relationships. Advisory offers clients the opportunity to engage in a discussion with an Altimeter analyst on a specific issue around disruptive trends. These sessions typically revolve around existing or ongoing research that the analyst is doing.
- Training Programs: Working with disruptive trends requires new knowledge, skills, and mindsets. Altimeter provides in-person training for audiences ranging from C-level executives seeking to transform their leadership to hands-on practitioners who want to be up to speed on the latest best practices.
The Altimeter Group Difference
- Research-Based Advisory: Our methodologies and best practice recommendations are based on both quantitative and qualitative research and our access to top companies like Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, IBM, and Google, innovative startups, and top businesses using disruptive trends.
- Holistic Approach: Our strategies look not only at how to engage with external audiences, but also at the internal organizational process and technology development that need to take place to ensure their success.
- Experience: We have advised organizations on their social strategies for over six years. In just the past year alone, we have deeply engaged with a dozen companies on the development of their social strategy and advised more than 50 on their use of social technologies.
- Time-to-Market: Because we already have a body of research around industry best practices, we can focus the time and effort on creating a robust strategy that’s unique within a shorter time period.
To learn more about Altimeter Group’s Services, please call us at +1 650-212-2272 or complete the form below and someone from Altimeter Group will be in touch with you shortly.