Altimeter hosts a series of events to promote research and thinking in disruptive trends. We host a few styles of events, including the “Pilot Series,” where Altimeter analysts present their point of view based on their latest research, or the salon style “Roundtables,” where community can join in and address a common issue or problem in a collaborative style. Lastly, we throw some social soirees around the holiday season to celebrate the community.
Additional events will be posted very soon.
- TweetUp: Mobile TweetUp at Stephens Green, Mountain View, CA, May 9, 2012
- TweetUp: Altimeter Group NYC TweetUp / Nolita House, April 12, 2012
- TweetUp: Altimeter Group Ad:Tech TweetUp, April 3, 2012
- TweetUp: Altimeter Burlington (Boston) Tweetup, October 16, 2011
- TweetUp: Altimeter NYC Tweetup, October 12, 2011
- Conference: Rise of Social Commerce, October 6 & 7, 2011
- Pilot Event: Advertising: What’s the future in a world of Social and CGM?, September 29, 2011
- Roundtable: How Mobile Transforms Business: Enrich, Engage Entrust, August 10, 2011
- Pilot Event: Social Analytics and Strategy, July 27, 2011
- Roundtable: Gamification, May 5, 2011
- Pilot Series: The Mainstreaming Of Social Media, April 26, 2011
- Open House: Altimeter Group “Open Hangar”, October 1, 2009