Rebecca previously launched and oversaw Econsultancy’s US operations. She was VP and editor-in-chief of The ClickZ Network for over seven years. For a portion of that time, she also ran Search Engine Watch.
Earlier, Rebecca held executive marketing and communications positions at strategic consultancies, including Siegel+Gale, and has worked in the same capacity for global entertainment and media companies, including Universal Television & Networks Group (formerly USA Networks International) and Bertelsmann’s RTL Television. As a journalist, she’s written on media for numerous publications, including The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. She spent five years as Variety’s Berlin-based German/Eastern European bureau chief. Until recently, Rebecca taught at New York University’s Center for Publishing, where she served on the Electronic Publishing Advisory Group.
Based in New York City, Rebecca is a former film critic who still spends way too much time watching hyper-obscure movies — when she’s not scouring the outer boroughs for southeast Asian cuisine.
- Defining and Mapping the Native Advertising Landscape
- Organizing for Content
- The Converged Media Imperative: How Brands Must Combine Paid, Owned, and Earned Media
- Content: The New Marketing Equation
- How Companies Organize for Content Marketing
- Converged Media Lab: Top Success Criteria
- Content Marketing Maturity Model