Altimeter: Virtual Executive Assistant (EA) Full Time
Role: Executive Assistant
Location: San Mateo, CA/TBD (East coast hours)
Altimeter Group provides research and advisory for companies challenged by business disruptions, enabling them to pursue new opportunities and business models.
Provide support to AG analyst (s) to allow them to be as effective as possible in earning and completing client work.
- Support AG Analysts, providing any overall support they need to streamline their work including:
- Solid experience working in the cloud; Google Cal, Docs, Box
- Provide virtual administrative support
- Provide scheduling support
- Book travel; domestic and international
- Respond to communications on their behalf, internally and externally
- Client relations
- General administrative duties (printing materials, preparing folders, etc.)
- Provide base of contact between the office and analysts when travelling or working remotely
- Expense reporting
- Event support and venue research
- Project administrative duties (scheduling s/h interviews, timeline coordination, deliverables)
- Other projects as assigned on case-by-case basis by the partners
- Executive administrative role with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Solid virtual assistance experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years prior administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Experience providing support to multiple managers is a must
- Ability to follow-up – flawlessly
- High attention to detail with focus on proactivity
- Start-up experience helpful
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and ability to learn new programs
- Computer proficiency – Cloud experience a must
- Communication skills, written and oral
- Minimal response time to analyst needs/requests
- Maximize client satisfaction
- Management of internal and external client expectations
Before taking the time to apply, please take a minute to review our values here: Altimeter Values
If you feel they align with yours, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Julie Viola at email@example.com
Altimeter Group provides research and advisory for companies challenged by business disruptions, enabling them to pursue new opportunities and business models. We share our independent research on business disruptions via research reports, webinars, speeches, and more. We also offer advisory services to business leaders who wish to explore the specific implications of these disruptions within their organizations.