It’s been a week since SXSW 2013 and here at Altimeter Group, we’ve had a chance to reflect on what we saw. Check out our coverage from analysts, consultants, researchers, and even media. We’ll be updating as more coverage comes in.
- Altimeter’s Take: The Technologies that Matter from SXSW 2013, by Jeremiah Owyang & Chris Silva, Analysts
- SXSW is a Festival, Not Just a Conference, by Jeremiah Owyang, Analyst
- SXSW 2013: Data, Data Everywhere!, by Jaimy Szymanski, Researcher
- SXSW2013: Connecting the Dots, by Jessica Groopman, Researcher
Coverage of Altimeter:
- Shaq Steals the Show and Kisses Brian Solis, by Ketchum PR
- 5 Important Technologies Jeremiah Owyang Saw at SXSW 2013, by LittleBird
- Brian Solis and Clara Shih discuss Social Content Marketing at LinkedIn’s #SXSW Influencer’s Reception, by Hearsay
- SXSW2013: Altimeter Group’s Susan Etlinger on PR’s Next Social Opportunity, by The Holmes Report
- SXSW 2013: No New Twitter, but Marketing & Hardware Stand Out, by Techworld
In the next few weeks, we’ll be putting our heads together, synthesizing our findings, and finalizing our 2013 Research Themes. In the meantime, we’d love your feedback so don’t hesitate to share your comments, questions, insights, and ideas.