The Altimeter Group will be present at SXSW Interactive festival to research, interact, and share our insights on disruptive technology at this year’s 2012 SXSW in Austin Texas. We look forward to connecting with you.
Altimeter Industry Analysts at SXSW, 2012
- Rebecca “Trailblazer” Lieb, Industry Analyst (Content, Media, Advertising) will be present Mar 9-13th
- Susan “Deadshot” Etlinger, Industry Analyst (Analytics, Data) will be present from Mar 9-13th
- Chris “Shotgun” Silva, Industry Analyst (Mobile Strategy) will be present from Mar 9-13th
- Brian “Wrangler” Solis, Industry Analyst (Business Transformation) will be present from Mar 8-12th
- Jeremiah “Cowpoke” Owyang, Industry Analyst (Customer Strategy) will be present from Mar 7-12th
Calendar: Let’s Connect!
- Blogger Lounge, Daily: The Altimeter Group will assemble when available at meet folks at the blogger lounge, in part sponsored by Brian Solis in the conference.
- Dachis Social Business Summit, Jeremiah Owyang opening presenter.
- Altimeter Cocktails for Clients on Friday, March 9th, please register (limited availability)
- Techset Party (Altimeter clients on cocktail list receive VIP, while available)
- Syncapse event, speech by Rebecca Lieb, Sat 12:30 Rebecca will be sharing her insights on content, future of media, and more at this sponsored event hosted by Syncapse.
- Book signing, Rebecca Lieb, Sat 2pm Rebecca will be signing her latest book Content Marketing at 2 Sat: Austin Convention Center in foyer of Ballroom G.
- Announcing Community Manager Awards for Vitrue, Jeremiah Owyang, Jason Falls, Steph Agresta at Tweethouse
- Scoble and Solis: The Fireside Chat, Brian Solis, Robert Scoble
- “Revolution”: The SXSWi Edition of Brian Solis’ hit web series, hosted by James Andrews
- Rebecca Lieb book signing: Rebecca Lieb signs her book ‘Content Marketing’ at the SXSW bookstore
- Will join the All Hat social event with David Armano, Richard Binhammer
- Official SXSW Bookstore Signing
- Panel, with Jeremiah Owyang and Netbase, 9:30 Intercontinental Hotel
- Keynote by Brian Solis, Monday, Mar 12 Principal analyst Brian Solis will be presenting the The End of Business As Usual, at Austin Convention Center, Ballroom D, Monday, March 12, 3:30-4:30. Stay tuned for a special guest to attending with him on stage, you won’t want to miss this. (Update: It’s Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins)
Where will you be? Leave comments on the top panels and events where the Altimeter community can meetup, learn, and network. Looking forward to a great SXSW, get those boots on, stay hydrated and bring plenty of business cards.