Join Altimeter Group’s first conference: “The Rise of Social Commerce” on Oct 6-7, at the Palo Alto Four Seasons.
Commerce has changed –companies must catch up
Shoppers want to belong. They want to be heard. They crave a better buying experience. Power is shifting from the retailer to the shopper. Social commerce is filling the void between clicks and bricks to deliver a personalized experience. Join us on October 6th and 7th in Palo Alto, CA to understand how to leverage these shifts to improve your brand.
Social Commerce redefines the buying experience. When it is done right, customers have a voice. They are connected in new and exciting ways. Brands become more personal. Technologies are emerging to answer the challenge. Point of Presence (POP) is combining with Point of Sale (POS) to influence, persuade, and guide shopping. Artificial reality and virtualization is enhancing interaction. Social media is evolving to social commerce to improve the in-store experience. Attend this event to understand how companies are capitalizing on these trends to influence shopping on mobile devices, automate check-out and link the voice of the customer to the value chain.
Business leaders are impacted by social commerce
At our event, line of business leaders in retail and manufacturing in the consumer value chain:
- Chief Customer Officer
- Chief Marketing Officers and Merchandisers
- VP of Sales Operations
- Technology and Social Media Strategists
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Why should you attend?
- We’ll have a workshop, as well as a power session lead by the top brands, companies, vendors and analysts in the social commerce space. See the full Rise of Social Commerce agenda.
- Power is shifting to the shopper. Learn firsthand how this is changing the channel, brand positioning, and the buying experience.
- Leverage insights to build communities, enhance brand loyalty and gain insights on how to improve the customer relationship. Is this customer experience?
- Network with leaders that are making it happen. Learn from people who are doing it – in different industries and segments of the value chain.
- Learn the latest on enabling technology – Augmented Reality, Gaming, Sentiment Analysis, POP, POS, social media, etc. in hands-on sessions.
- Be part of a community of practitioners in the Social Commerce space. See the hash tag #RSC10